Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Here Kitty, Kitty... Hey, What happen to Tuesday??


Holy Moly!! It's Wednesday and I forgot to post my Tuesday Thinger. Someone could have reminded me....gosh. So, a day late and a dollar short, here is this week's question, courtesy of The Boston Bibliophile
Today's question: LT Things- t-shirts, bags,cue cats- are you into the "stuff"? Do you use a cuecat to enter your books, or do you enter them manually? What do you think of the stuff?

First, no, I do not have a cuecat to enter books. When I started, I was too impatient to order one and wait. And then I rather enjoyed going through the books, my wee dusty friends and sorting them out, putting them in piles with other like books. Literary friends if you will. I like to think of the travel books getting together and planning a trip to Venice in the spring.
Speed was not my greatest concern. Getting some sense of order was.
Now those Cuecats are cute, I will give you that. If they purred, I would buy one.

As to the 'stuff', well, yes, I do have a Library Thing tee shirt. Grey, my favorite color. The color of wise heads. Or so I tell myself.
What do I think of the stuff? Well, anything with the word library on it can't be all bad. And it is better than being nekked.


2 comments:

  1. Has anyone ever commented on your t-shirt? I have yet to see a glimmer of recognition in anyone's eye when I mention LT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commented, yes, Recognized, no.

    But people have asked..I guess it sounds a little strange...and I am very happy to tell them about the site. Yes, it is rather like LT is 'using' me to advertise...but I see it as a public service!!

    ReplyDelete

please speak up, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!