Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You Love Me....You Really Love Me!!


Golly, I have received this award from two of my fellow bloggers! The "I Love Your Blog" award.

Which means either maybe I am doing a decent job here on my wee, little blog and a few people are reading it.

Or else, and more likely, everyone else in the blogsphere had already been given it.

Ok, I will go with the first, and give my sincere thanks to both Sandy at You've Gotta Read This and Kaye at Pudgy Penguin Perusals. Glad to see that they both got the payoff. Money well spent. ;-)

Now, there are rules involved. links....done...post logo....done...nominate seven and message them....well, I have not done that yet. but I will try to soon...really.

6 comments:

  1. I swear, it came from the heart! I know I've only just stumbled upon your blog recently, but your personality shines through. You have a killer wit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have you know that I have never actually killed anyone with my wit.
    Severely wounded perhaps....

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Caite, you know you totally deserve this award. Your blog is one of those I just go to eagerly to see the latest, don't even wait for google to tell me there is something new. No matter what you write about, you inject your own personal brand of humor into and I just love it! Just as Sandy stated- straight from the heart, tootsie, although I did put that "payoff" to good use. I invested in another pair of penguin socks. No one can have too many of those ! Keep up the wounding wit, we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penguin socks...that is what I am missing from my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an awesome blog, Caite, and totally deserve this award! Sandy doesn't give these things out lightly!

    ReplyDelete

please speak up, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!