Friday, January 25, 2013

...down Mexico way!

South of the border, down Mexico way.
That's where I fell in love where stars above, came out to play.
And now as I wonder, my thoughts ever stray.
South of the border, down Mexico way.



If you are a careful reader, you might have read my mention that I was off on a little trip.
Yes, today I am jetting down to Cancun.
Tropical drinks, sandy beaches, a very nice hotel...and nothing to do.

Ok, maybe some reading.
Maybe a bite to eat.
Maybe an adult beverage.
Or two.
Hopefully I will drop in, maybe post a photo or two.

And I will be back next week!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time in Cancun! It is a fun place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I wanna go! I want nothing to do but sprawl out under an umbrella, eat fried things and drink adult drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to mention "taking gorgeous photos that I will share on my blog."

    ReplyDelete

please speak up, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!